Shasta 21st Century Career Connections
*** NEW ***
SUHSD Transition Partnership Resources
Click on 'Products/Tools' Section (left) then on the
'TRANSITION RESOURCES' Folder
for downloadable materials
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
'Many Ways to Win' .... click HERE
* * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * *
10-Year Plan Video:
Partnership for 21st Century Skills
A Guide to Aligning the Common Core State Standards
with the Framework for 21st Century Skills (Link)
See Our Special Products under 'Products/Tools'
STC3 WELCOMES YOU !
STC3 is a community-based organization that has evolved from the foundation of
School-To-Career. Our goal is to build on the system of engaging students, parents, educators, businesses, labor and youth-serving organizations to enhance the academic and career readiness for all youth, culminating in successful transition from high school to post-secondary education and training for careers, continuing education and citizenship.
We do this by:
- Brokering opportunities for youth to explore their options for career/post-secondary education, training, and leadership skills that are aligned with economic development initiatives for all youth.
- Maintaining efforts to engage Educators in Staff Development that:
- enhances the delivery system of career guidance
- designs motivating curriculum focused on Learner Outcomes
- (applications of classroom learning in life’s settings: Work, Home & Community)
- Coordinating Events & Community Business/Education Partnerships
- Maintaining & Upgrading a Resource Bank of Transition Resources in our Community
- Accessing funding resources for partners that are available through community-based intermediary organizations
- Conducting research to identify strategies to improve quality transitions for all youth